in Busatica (Massa)
Types of rooms at the farmhouse in Tuscany
The property consists of a complex of fully renovated old farmhouses with eight rooms furnished with simple elegance, two of which are equipped for people with disabilities.
The ceilings, with exposed beams and tiled floors, call to mind the traditional materials always used in Tuscany.
The large, comfortable rooms all have en suite bathrooms, and, in winter, you can relax in front of the fireplace in the shared lounge area.
- Yellow Room:This room is accessed by an outdoor staircase leading to a large private terrace with a table and chairs and views of the Apuan Alps and pool. Inside the finely furnished room with exposed wooden beams, you will find a double bed, a single bed and a private bathroom.
- Salmon Room: Double room on the ground floor with an outdoor area furnished with a table and chairs.
- Blue Room and Burgundy Room: These are twin rooms on the ground floor with views over the Apuan Alps. The interior layout is suited to small families of 3-5 people and features a small mezzanine, exposed wooden beams and bathroom equipped for people with disabilities.
- Pink Room: Ground floor room with double and single bed. Beautifully furnished with painting reproductions and views of our lush garden.
- Red Room: Located on the ground floor, a unique room with vaulted ceiling housed in what once was the rural home's sheepfold. Double and single bed and bathroom.
- Green Room: On the 1st and last floor room, a unique room with exposed wooden beams and painting reproductions. Double and single bed and bathroom.
- Blue Room: On the 1st floor and last floor with exposed wooden beams, painting reproductions and views of the medieval village of Mulazzo and the green mountains. Double and single bed and bathroom.